*Click here to visit the Carilion Wellness Vaccination Clinics page.
Guidelines Updated 6/7/22
- Steam rooms at Botetourt and Roanoke are closed.
- Whirlpool at Botetourt is closed.
- Roanoke’s indoor hot tub is closed
For questions regarding your membership, please contact us at 540-853-0000.
The CDC has approved for individuals who are FULLY VACCINATED to no longer wear a mask while indoors. To qualify as a fully vaccinated, you must be at least two weeks past your second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson. The CDC recommends the booster dose at the qualified time for each individual. The following masking guidelines will be in place at all Carilion Wellness facilities:
- All staff will continue to wear while working with patients at our facilities.
Fully Vaccinated Members:
- No longer be required to wear a mask.
- For the foreseeable future, unvaccinated members must continue to wear a mask at all times unless exerting themselves in physical activity.
Current Facility Hours
Roanoke & Botetourt
- Monday - Thursday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Group Exercise Classes
To sign up for classes, please download the Carilion Wellness app to view the schedule at your home location. If you need help with downloading the app and registering for classes, please view our tutorials for iPhone and Android. Reservation through the app is not required, but strongly encouraged.
Staying Well with Carilion Wellness
Recorded group exercise classes with Carilion Wellness instructors posted to our Facebook page.