Senior Moments is an exercise and wellness program that encourages our senior Carilion Wellness members to live active lifestyles. The program rewards physical activity and offers social events as motivation to get fit, have fun, and make friends at the Roanoke and Botetourt locations!
Great member benefits includes:
- Customized senior classes designed exclusively to improve strength, flexibility, and endurance (ex: Tone, Peak, Twinges, Gentle Yoga)
- Current health education, seminars, group exercise classes, and community events
- Social events such as monthly potlucks
- Motivation and accountability to get fit and maintain an active lifestyle
- Carilion Wellness members age 60 years or older can join.
- To register, see the front desk or contact us at 853-0000.
Submit entries (at the front desk) each time you complete 30 minutes of exercise per day (in/out of the facility, based on honor system).
For more information on the program, contact us at 853-0000.